TL-COOL2 Rotary Coolant Valve for Haas TL Series Lathes
Rotary coupler for Hass TL series lathes with ATT-4 or similar tool turret. Works on most Haas TL series 4-station turrets. This Mathews Engineering TL-COOL2 coupler routes coolant flow to the active tool station allowing for more precise and reliable deployment of coolant to exactly where it's needed.
- TL-COOL2 4-way rotary fluid coupler
- Tommy-bar assembly
- Tommy bar side mount anchor plate and support rod
- All installation hardware, hoses, and plumbing
- Four (4) one place cooling stations & all hardware
- Four (4) 50mm stainless steel angle tubes
- Four (4) 70mm stainless steel angle tubes
- Two (2) 80mm stainless steel angle tubes
- Two (2) 100mm stainless steel angle tubes
- Two 1/2" station lift spacers (for tall tooling)
- Push to connect rotating fitting, 1/4in tube to 1/4in NPT
- Installation instructions (pdf link below)
- Before ordering, refer to the photos to determine if your TL lathe has a BORE HOLE type turret or DUST CAP type turret.
- Works with standard TL series coolant pump (~15 psi)
- Typical single station flow rate: 1.16 liters/min.
- TL-GANG1 extra one place cooling station kit
- TL-GANG3 three place cooling station for gang tooling
- TL-GANG4 four place cooling station for gang tooling
- Work with Lange Industries gang tool holders (link below)
- TL-GANG3 Station-to-station spacing: 1.75"
- TL-GANG4 Station-to-station spacing: 1.50"
- Includes 100mm stainless steel angle tubes
- M6 hole plug screws (for unused stations)
- Mounting hardware
- Typical gang flow rate: 0.3 liters/minute/station
- Standard shipping is USPS priority mail.
- Export shipping available on request. Contact sales for export shipping quote.